If you have received your FedEx tracking number and the information shows no movement or scheduled delivery date, we ask you to first contact FedEx. FedEx will provide the most up-to-date information on the status of your delivery.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you cannot locate it:
Within 72 hours of the expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address or provide the best address for the new package
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox and any place you receive mail- as some packages travel through multiple carriers
If your order remains missing for longer than 72 hours of the estimated delivery date and you successfully placed an online order or have not received any tracking information, please contact our Customer Experience Team at Service@brooksbrothers.com or call 1-(800)-274-1815.