Cancelling Online Orders:
After you click "Submit Order," you have up to one hour to cancel your order online via your Brooks Brothers shopping profile. To cancel your order:
- Login to the profile used to place the order here
- Navigate to the account overview page by clicking the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the webpage then "My Account" in the drop-down menu
- On the left-hand side of the account overview page, click "Order History"
- To cancel an item, click the gold "Cancel Item" button aligned with the item you wish to remove
- To cancel the entire order, click the gold "Cancel Order" placed at the bottom under the shipping details.
- Select the reason for your cancellation then submit your request by clicking "Cancel My Order"
Please note you have a limited amount of time in which to cancel part or all of your order, as our system is designed to fulfill and ship orders as quickly as possible.
If you wish to:
- Update the address
- Add items
- Update fits or sizes
Cancelling Store Orders:
If you made a purchase in-store for home delivery and wish to cancel the order. Please contact that store location so they may assist you. You may use our store locator to find the phone number.
If you are unable to cancel your order, once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any items you do not want by following our Return Policy
We are unable to guarantee that we can modify the order at the time of your request. Please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at 1-(800)-274-1815 at your earliest convenience, so we may have the best chance to accommodate your request.
After canceling your order, you may still see a pending charge. This charge should disappear within 5-7 business days. Contact your financial institution for any clarification on pending charges.