Returns and exchanges, once received, are processed within 24-48 business hours. Refunds, once issued, will reflect on your account within 10 business days depending on the payment method. Please note, it may take 5-10 business days for your return to arrive at our returns facility before it can be processed. You will receive an automated email notification confirming the receipt of the return package.
When facilitating a return or an exchange, we advise that you keep all tracking information.
Brooks Brothers Return Portal (Option 1):
- Login to the Brooks Brothers return portal (option 1) using your email and order number
- Navigate down to the track my return link and receive up-to-date information
FedEx Returns (Option 2):
FedEx return shipping labels are generated online and emailed to you in a PDF attachment. If you sent your item(s) via FedEx (option 2), you may reference the email sent containing the return label PDF attachment and receive updates here.
USPS Returns (Printed label in package):
If your order came with a pre-paid USPS Smart Post Return Service label inside the package, follow the steps below to track your return package:
- Put the item(s) intended for return inside the package with the order confirmation
- Affix the label to the outside of the package (ensure any previous labels are either covered or removed)
- Take the package to any USPS or USPS drop-off location
- Kindly allow up to 24-48 hours for shipment updates
- Enter your return tracking number into USPS.com/tracking
- If the tracking information displays "Delivered to shipping agent," click the link below and enter your tracking number into FedEx.com/tracking
- Once our returns department receives the package, you will receive an automated email notification