To better serve you and to take steps in minimizing our environmental footprint, we will no longer provide traditional pre-paid return labels within our packages. Nevertheless, it's easier than ever to generate and print a return shipping label for your preferred currier.
To generate and print a return shipping label, kindly:
- Select which option addresses your specific purchase (online orders, here. Gifts and in-store purchases, here.)
- Online order returns will require you to enter your order number and email address to begin the return process. From there, simply follow the prompts and select USPS or FedEx.
- In-store purchases and gifts will only require you to provide your shipping information and email address.
- Once you have completed the steps for your respective return method, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment with your return label.
- Print the label, affix it to the package (ensure all older labels are removed or covered), and take the package to any USPS or FedEx drop-off location.
To help ensure we process your return as quickly as possible, please include the order confirmation in the package with the intended return items.